Emotion

Emotion

Friday 8 April 2011

Long long heartbroken day...

Day started with me recieving a post from my gf saying thats its over between us... So that really did spoil my mood for the rest of the day.. Then when i was in school some teacher find trouble with me during chinese lesson._. Ask me go see the discipline master then i kena 1 stroke on the hand._. Followed by getting a phone call from my mom after school telling me to buy my own lunch..(I have no money in my wallet._.) Then when i wanted to go home and take money, She scolded me saying why i didnt listen to her for nt buying food b4 i reach home._. Then again i recieved another post from my ex - gf saying she had some other boy outside and his much better then me._. In personal life wise.. I was like 'Wtf'? Since when i didnt treat her well... She broke up with me.. Fucking du lan._. Thats all for today - Sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment